Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Beginnings...

Watercolour Box
A great place to start... the mess that is the art style I love -watercolours! Here is a peek at today's creation, soon to be my banner. My name is Ruth-Mary Smith, I live on Sydneys Northern Beaches. I am a wife, a mum to 3, an artist who loves vintage, a lover of God. I am endeavouring to share some of my creativity with you, some of the joy of family and my small ( though my husband may disagree) obsession with vintage finds.
Join me?
Ice Hearts


7 comments:

  1. It's a good start! I love that your husband thinks you're obsessed...mine does too!

    A trip to Australia is on our "bucket list!"

    Congrats on your first effort! You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful start, well done. Love the pics and the colour scheme too. Michelle from Flying Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog land and love your first post. Your banner will look lovely :) Fellow Sydney-sider here, stopping by from flying lessons. Nel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start fellow flyer! I love that you inserted your own pics! Looking forward to learning new great things with you! Kelly from Florida (isn't is so great meeting people from all over the world?!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by ... big learning curve going on here but loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on starting your blog.... Karen from Flying Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth, popping over from Flying lessons, following you now, your blue flowers above are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete